1. The Grade School is open to qualified applicants for Grades 1 to Grade 5 when there are
2.The High School is open to qualified applicants for Grade 7 to Grade 11. Grade 7
applicants must have completed Grade 6.
3.Applicants for grade school and high school should have taken subjects in accordance
with the curricular offerings of ICA.
4.The Committee on Admission evaluates students on the basis of:
a. Results of entrance examination given by ICA.
b. Recommendation Letter from the Class Adviser or Guidance Counselor in the school previously attended.
I. APPLICATION PERIOD: November 11 – December 18, 2019
A. AGE – minimum of 5 years and 10 months and a maximum of 6 years and 11 months by June, 2020.
(Those born on July 1, 2013 to August 31, 2014 are eligible to apply.)
1.Letter of intent addressed to the Committee on Admission (Indicate the name of school, school year and levels attended by the applicant and the contact number/s of parents).
2. Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate with Registry Number (Bring the original copy for verification purposes).
3. Photocopy of Baptismal certificate (if baptized Catholic);
4. Photocopy of the current report card with the 2nd quarter grades and the previous report cards.
5. Photocopy of ACR/I-Card and passport/visa (if Foreign Student) (Bring the original copies for verification purposes)
6. Certified True Copy of the previous school’s Permit to Operate issued by The Department of Education or Learner’s Reference Number (LRN)
7. Accomplished ICA Student Health Record Form and the Hearing & Vision Screening Test Results (to be submitted together with the accomplished Application Form). The Form will be released upon submission of the other documents listed in numbers 1 – 5;
8. Accomplished Recommendation Form from the Guidance Counselor or Class Adviser of the previous school. The Form will be released upon submission of the other documents listed in numbers 1 – 5.
III. APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
(1) Submit all required documents (II. B.) to the Registrar’s Office.
(2) Fill out all the Forms.
An Application Form together with the School’s Recommendation Form and Health Record Form will be issued by the Registrar’s Office on or before the 2nd week of January, 2020.
(3) Submit the completed forms to the Registrar’s Office for the issuance of the payment slip.
(4) Pay the testing fee of Php 1,000.00 at the Cashier’s Office. (Non-refundable)
(5) Present testing fee receipt to the Registrar’s Office and claim the evaluation permit.
Grades 2 – 6 & Grades 7 – 11
I. APPLICATION PERIOD: The same schedule as Grade 1
A. AGE – by June, 2020