1.The Grade School is open to qualified applicants for Grade 1 to Grade 5 and the Grade 7 High School is open to Grade 6 graduates from other school.
2. Applicants’ Report Cards will be evaluated according to the curricular offerings of ICA.
3. The Committee on Admission evaluates students on the basis of:
a. Results of entrance examination given by ICA.
b. Recommendation Letter from the Class Adviser or Guidance Counselor of the school previously attended.
APPLICATION PERIOD: November 5 – December 14, 2018
AGE – minimum of 5 years and 10 months and a maximum of 6 years and 11 months by June, 2019.
(Those born on July 1, 2012 to August 31, 2013 are eligible to apply.)
1.Letter of intent addressed to the Committee on Admission (Indicate the name of school, school year and levels attended by the applicant and the contact number/s of parents).
2. Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate with Registry Number (Bring the original copy for verification purposes).
3. Photocopy of the current report card with the 2nd quarter grades and the previous report cards.
4. Photocopy of ACR/I-Card and passport/visa (if Foreign Student)) (Bring the original copies for verification purposes)
5. Certified True Copy of the previous school’s Permit to Operate issued by The Department of Education or Learner’s Reference Number (LRN)
(1) Submit all required documents (II. B.) to the Registrar’s Office.
An Application Form together with the School’s Recommendation Form and Health Record Form will be issued by the Registrar’s Office on or before the 2nd week of January, 2019.
(2) Fill out all the Forms.
(3) Submit the completed forms to the Registrar’s Office for the issuance of the payment slip.
(4) Pay the testing fee of Php 700.00 at the Cashier’s Office. (Non-refundable)
(5) Present testing fee receipt to the Registrar’s Office and claim the evaluation permit.
Grades 2 – 5 & 7
APPLICATION PERIOD: The same schedule as Grade 1
AGE – by June, 2019