STEP 1: ACCESS THE ICAGH ADMISSIONS PORTAL
1. Log on to: ICAGH Admissions Portal
2. Click here to view the user guide for the portal.
STEP 2: CREATE YOUR ICAGH ADMISSIONS PORTAL ACCOUNT
Please complete the online application form and carefully follow the instructions for verification of your email account to successfully create your ICAGH Admissions Portal Account. Remember to create one account per applicant.
The email address you provide when creating this account will be the primary recipient of all notifications related to the Online Admission process. Please ensure that you check this email address regularly throughout the entire application process.
STEP 3: UPLOAD THE FIRST SET OF REQUIREMENTS IN THE ICAGH ADMISSIONS PORTAL
1. First set of required documents for ALL applicants
a. Clear scanned original copy of parent’s letter of intent addressed to the Committee on Admission (indicate the name of school, school year/s and grade levels attended by the applicant)
b. Clear scanned original copy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Birth Certificate with registry number
* Please note that the Registrar’s Office will require an original copy of the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) birth certificate before enrollment.
c. Clear scanned original copy of Baptismal Certificate (if baptized Catholic)
d. Clear scanned original copy of the Quarter/Semester grades of the current and previous school year’s report cards with the Learner Reference Number (LRN) issued by the Department of Education
* Please note that the Registrar’s Office will require an original copy of the final Report Card/Progress Report for School Year 2023-2024 before enrolment.
e. One (1) clear scanned original copy of government issued ID of BOTH parents with signature
2. If the applicant is NOT a Filipino citizen, please submit:
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Valid Foreign passport (bio page)
- Visa (whichever is applicable)
◦ Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV)
◦ Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV)
As part of the enrollment requirements, the final Report Card/Progress Report and Transcript of Records must be authenticated with the ‘Red Ribbon‘ seal by the Philippine Embassy in the applicant’s country of origin.