WE ARE CURRENTLY IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING PERSONNEL:
FOR GRADE SCHOOL
FOR HIGH SCHOOL
Christian Living Education
TLE (Culinary Arts and Fashion Design)
Chemistry & Research
Accounting (for Senior High School)
Psychology / Social Science
The teacher contributes to the total development of the ICA students. She is
responsible in building up the academic competence and Christian values among the students by
engaging them in relevant and meaningful learning experiences. She uses varied teaching strategies in
implementing the area instructional program.
-Degree in Education or AB/BS Degree (with teaching experience/ at least 18 Education units and
eligible to take the LET)
– Must be proficient in English and Filipino, both spoken and written
– Preferably with PRC license for Professional Teachers
The Office Assistant provides support for the efficient implementation of the services of
the office and gives prompt assistance and patience in attending to students, teachers, parents and other
Skills and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Office Administration, Management, IT/Computer Science or
any 4-year college course
– Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Organized, personable, and with good communication skills
The Archives Librarian is responsible for the safe-keeping and organization of ICA’s
historical documents, memorabilia, and audio-visual materials in coordination with the Archivist, and
making the Archives collection accessible to the ICA Community.
– Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science
– Licensed Librarian, with background in Archives and Records Management
– Knowledgeable in MS Office applications, KOHA Integrated Library System, and/or DSpace
– Has the ability to keep confidential matters, and is keen to details
– Personable, organized and with good communication skills
The Guidance Counselor facilitates communication and wholesome relationship among
the members of the school community. She is responsible for the planning and implementation of the
school guidance services and programs pertinent to her grade level.
The position requires implementation of programs and services of the Guidance area. It also involves
regular sessions with advisers and proper coordination with grade level coordinator and teachers to
address concerns and well-being of students, familiarization with and administration of psychological
tests and meeting with parents for student referrals (academic/behavioral problems).
– MA in Guidance and Counseling (or planning to pursue)
– Preferably a Registered Guidance Counselor
– At least (1) year experience as Guidance Counselor particularly in school setting.
– Experience in counseling students, doing case studies on student referrals, conducting research
pertinent to her area.
Interested applicants may apply in person and bring the following requirements:
Application letter (addressed to: Sr. Irene N. Ferrer, MIC, President)